I got messages from my friend Lee at "Prayer Gifts" and my friend Kay at "Thrive Christians" that they both had TAGGED me! So here's the deal.....I'm supposed to tell you six random things about me. I looked and looked in clip art files and Google images for a suitable picture for today's post and didn't find anything I liked so decided to just make one myself! So I guess that's my number one random thing.....
1. I still like to draw and color with crayons!
2. I have ridden in a glass bottom boat.
3. When eating out, my choice of meat is ALWAYS chicken! My kids say that's boring!
4. Red Velvet Cake makes my tummy ACHE every time! (the red food coloring I think!)
5. I cut my own hair.
6. I still have the roller skate key but not the roller skates. (only you other "Seniors" will understand this one! ha)
Thanks Lee and Kay for getting me to put on my thinking cap and think of some random things about myself! It's been so nice to get to know some of the other Christian women bloggers. Each one is a blessing to me in her own unique way!
"A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother." Proverbs 18: 24
I'm gonna do this fun Tag a little bit different today. If you read this post it would be so interesting if you would just list your 6 Random Things about yourself in a comment! I look forward to reading all of them!
God bless you.