Friday, March 5, 2010

"Top 100 for 2009 at Internet Cafe Devotions"



Wanted to share a very unexpected blessing with you today! Totally blown away to find an email in my inbox this morning telling me my blog is in the "Top 100 for 2009" at Internet Cafe Devotions! Awesome.

Check out their website at http://internetcafedevotions.com/features/top-100-2009/ . You'll find my blog listed under the "My Cup of Tea Blog" catagory. To God be the glory!


Please pray that God will continue to use my blog as an avenue of lifting Him up! I so much want to do that!


There were eight of my special blogger friends that were also named in the Top 100 this year. I hope that you will go and visit their blogs also for I know you will get a blessing there. I always do!






3. Alene from "Positively Alene"


4. Yolanda from "Higher Grounds"


5. Nicki from "Three Girly Girlz"


6. Leah from "The Point"


7. Melanie from "Big Mama"
8. Lysa from "Lysa TerKeurst"


Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting with me today! It's always good to have company! :)


Marilyn

7 comments:

Brenda said...

Congrats I love the website thanks for sharing. Enjoy the sunshine it is just so wonderful to feel Gods warmth!

Brenda

Evelyn said...

I just sat down to check on FB and saw your post! YooHoo!!!!!! I am so excited and happy for you!!! Yes, you are blessed and so are many of the women who read your articles!

Alene said...

You always bless me so, friend! God is so good to all of us and it is great we can share that GOOD news. WOO HOO and congrats from Texas.

Leah Adams said...

Congratulations, friend!! God bless you!!

Leah

Yolanda said...

Marilyn,

I'm so HAPPY FOR YOU! Last night, when I got on and checked my e-mail, I just about bawled. No joke...cry, cry..cry, instead...I put my hand over my mouth and smiled thanking GOD for being so amazing and for pushing me out of the boat to write for Him.

I love YOU!

Cindy said...

Congratulations Marilyn!

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

Congrats, Marilyn! A well-deserved honor. I am so glad you picked up the pen and started writing (even when your blog was deleted... remember that?).

peace~elaine