Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Are You Creating a Godly Legacy?

Look what came in the mail the other day! My good friend Leah Adams' first published Bible study titled "From the Trash Pile to the Treasure Chest: Creating a Godly Legacy". Leah will be hosting an online Bible study of this new book on her blog "The Point" starting January 6, 2011. Why don't you hop on over and find out how you can join us?

I certainly want to do everything I can to leave a godly legacy myself. I want my children and grandchildren to know that I loved God. I want my life to point to HIM and not to myself. I'm sure you feel the same way!

I'm depending on God to show me more of His Word and His plans in this next year of 2011. "Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore." Psalm 16:11

I pray you will have a Blessed & Happy New Year!

Marilyn

3 comments:

Leah Adams said...

Marilyn, my friend, thanks so much for the shout out about the online Bible study group doing my new study. I pray that each person who goes through it will be blessed hugely.

Can't wait to start digging into the Word with all you ladies.

Leah

Liesa said...

Sounds like a great book and study. Leaving a Godly Legacy is my goal in life. That is something that is so important. I so desire to make a 'mark' on the world during my lifetime. It may just be in my children's world, but seems like people these days just don't realize that we're only passing through. We need to make our lives count.

Happy New Year Dear Friend!

Love,
Liesa

Deborah said...

Hi Marilyn, I just ordered the book and joined the study! Thanks for posting about it.