Monday, January 26, 2009

And the Winner Is........




I put all the names in a bowl and my husband drew out a winner for the "Precious Feet" pin. And the winner is........(drumroll).....VIRGINIA !! Congratulations my Friend!

Let me tell you a little about my friend Virginia. She has been a missionary in the Philippines for 30 years or more. Leaving from a little town in north MS she went to answer the call to missions that God had placed on her heart. She taught in a Christian Bible school which is where she met her now husband. They married and started a mission work. They have started churches and done...and are still doing... many wonderful works there in the Philippines. I am proud to call Virginia and her family our FRIENDS! I will get the pin in the mail to you this week!

Thanks to each and every one of you who sent in a comment for the drawing. You are such an encouragement to me! May God bless you!

Marilyn

No comments: