Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A Month of Thankfulness: Day 2

Day Two: I'm thankful for my family! I'm grateful every day that God has put me smack-dab in the middle of a wonderful family! Each one of them...from the oldest (that would be husband Benny) down to the youngest (grandson Miles)... holds a special part of my heart! I've often told people that it just "lights up the room" for me when one of my kids or grandkids walk through the door. I love all of them so much.
For many many years now one of my favorite verses has been III John verse 4..."I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth." It makes me smile just to read it now!
I'm also thankful for my extended family. And my church family.
God bless you!
Marilyn

3 comments:

LisaShaw said...

This is so precious Sis. I think we were on the same page today as I posted about my family too. Much love! Beautiful family!

Leah Adams said...

Oh Marilyn, what a great verse to attach to family. I may have to borrow that for my Living Thankful post on family. Thanks for joining me for Living Thankful.

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

Love seeing your beautiful family, Marilyn! Been to the cabin lately? My husband built our adopted cat and outdoor, cabin like structure to sleep in this winter as he can't some inside. The neighbors left him behind when they moved. We can't bring him inside due to allergies. I thought about your son's little cabin when seeing this homemade home. It's about as big:)!

peace~elaine