Friday, November 25, 2011

A Month of Thankfulness: Day 25


Day 25: I'm thankful for the sunshine today!

It has been shining outside my windows all day. Something about the sun shining always cheers me up! Makes me think about a little song we used to sing with the grandkids..."Mr. Sun, Sun, Mr. Golden Sun, please shine down on me!" But I'm guilty of taking "Mr. Sun" for granted so much of the time. Without him we would freeze here on earth! Too much of him and we would burn up! He's faithful to show up every morning. You can set your clock by him. Oh..we DO set our clocks by him! ha

I'm so glad that I know the maker of the sun....the Son of God Himself! I'm thankful for His grace and mercy and His faithfulness!

"Thy mercy, O LORD, is in the heavens; and thy faithfulness reacheth unto the clouds." Psalm 36:5

May God bless you!

Marilyn


1 comment:

Yolanda said...

The Son and the sun are so both needed in my own life.

Yolanda